Your roadmap to better digital journeys
Understand the reasons behind audience behavior and improve engagement with the Glassbox Augmented Journey Map™.
Automated customer journey mapping
Visualize, observe, analyze and elevate your digital customer journey with Glassbox Augmented Journey Map™ for both web and native mobile app.
Get a real-time, comprehensive and multi-dimensional view of the customer journey. Increase engagement and maximize conversions. Automatically. With no need for tagging.
Map the unknown—anything and everything
With a quick look at the Augmented Journey Map, you’ll spot any conversion drops, visitor struggles or system errors on your website or app. And, more importantly, you’ll understand the reasons for these issues, with AI revealing how an experience at one stage of the journey can impact later behavior.
Every dimension and KPI is presented in a user-friendly, interactive visualization. That includes audience, acquisition, traffic type, referral, attribution, engagement, errors, visitor struggles, conversion rate and more. Slice and dice the maps any way you like to immediately find, isolate and fix issues—even if it happened on a previous step.
Eliminate blindspots for faster CX improvements
The Glassbox Augmented Journey Map automatically tracks, maps and analyzes all digital journeys in real time with no need for prior tagging. Patented data-collection technologies automatically capture every part of every web or mobile session—even the technical events going on behind the scenes.
Plus, we’ll help you customize your configuration or pull in tags from other systems like Google Tag Manager to capitalize on previous tagging efforts and sync your data. And with all that time saved, you can use the insights to improve your digital experience and move the needle for your business.
Gain insights and spot issues. Even when you’re not sure what to look for. Master the unknown.
Recognize behavioral trends and their broader context. Slice and dice customer journeys according to your KPIs.
Zoom in to relevant session replays from each node on the journey. Quickly find the root causes of errors and fix them.
You’re in control of every customer’s journey
Filter views as desired
- Automatically access widgets at the bottom of the Augmented Journey Map.
- In a few clicks you can filter your journey map according to specific dimensions such as operating system, browser, mobile app version, device type, geography and more.
More data for greater insights
- Advanced machine learning capabilities drive automatic insights on top of the different nodes in your journey map.
- Drill down into specific session replays to see the root cause of frictions, without having to reproduce the issues.
- Click on any node in the journey to see a visual snapshot of that particular web or app page—not just the URL.
- No need to leave the Augmented Journey Map to inspect page elements.
- See abandonment, performance and struggle metrics for each page right from the journey map.
- Discover dead-end paths and find their root cause with an abandonment rate calculation at each step of the journey.
- Receive real-time alerts of an increase in page abandonment.
- Spot user struggles and technical issues immediately, before they impact your business.
- Easily detect performance or availability issues that might cause bad customer experiences.
Track full campaign journeys
- Feed Glassbox Augmented Journey MapTM with data from your go-to campaign management tools.
- Then track your campaigns throughout the entire customer journey—from entry to conversion or abandonment.
See all funnel values
- Create conversion funnels for further analysis in a few clicks without tagging or involving IT.
- Choose from nodes on your journey map or create one from a specific session replay.
- Discover the true value of your traffic sources and referrals, as well as the monetary impact of each journey.
- Trigger personalized offers or content based on real-time experiences to boost engagement and conversion.
Optimize A/B testing
- Improve the effectiveness and turnaround time of your A/B tests by visually comparing journeys.
- Easily find test candidates through visual alerts on the map.
- Use insights from your tests to better optimize your app pages, forms and CTA buttons to increase engagement and conversions.