Business Insights Manager
New York Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Business Insights Manager to join our Business Insights team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
Glassbox is seeking an analytics professional with the ability to review highly detailed qualitative and quantitative data generated by the Glassbox platform. The primary focus of the position is to deliver high-value business insights by identifying customer experience issues from digital properties (web and mobile), conducting research, performing analysis, documenting and communicating findings, and delivering value to Glassbox customers.
- Work with key business and technical stakeholders across customer organizations to determine a core set of measures to assess digital performance and the objectives the core measures will address
- Develop and support measurement strategies for key performance indicators and monitor existing properties to ensure all tracking and data-collection works properly
- Contribute and drive insights and actions to improve digital experiences by leveraging the Glassbox platform
- Deliver insights and reporting in an efficient, repeatable, and self-service manner
- Work independently on research requests from customers related to potential customer experience issues with transactional processes. This would include the review of Glassbox sessions, testing/troubleshooting, and data analysis necessary to identify, understand, and quantify issues
- Work with analysts from customers’ organization to operationalize the Glassbox platform to ensure ongoing visibility to issues when they occur
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years of related experience, ideally in customer experience analytics and/or digital analytics areas with a view across industries from financial services, travel, and hospitality, to retail
- Advanced experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering or Business/Marketing with a heavy emphasis on the application of business/marketing analytics
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Experience using data and metrics to test hypotheses, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations, and measure success
- Ability to create reports, dashboards, and data visualizations using Excel, Sisense, Tableau, or similar tools
- Experience with web and mobile application development lifecycle and technical understanding of web-based application architecture
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience with Digital Experience Analytics tools such as Acoustic (Tealeaf), Quantum Metric, and Contentsquare (Clicktale)