Solution Engineer- LATAM
New York Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Solutions Engineer (PreSales) to join our America's Solutions Engineering team
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
- Present/motivate across technical and business teams by communicating value effectively.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-moving startup environment.
- Build customer/partner relationships.
- Provide Solutions Engineering support for Brazil and Central America partners, i.e. perform discoveries, demos, and answer technical questions for partner their customers.
- Enable partners to work as an extension or Glassbox's sales team.
- Manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Be a leader across all parts of the sales process including discovery, product demonstration, training, and managing multiple Proof of Concepts.
- Creating and maintain demo story data in demo environments.
- Lead as a reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cooperate with cross-functional teams.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related discipline
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a Solutions Engineering/Sales Engineering/Sales Consulting/Solutions Consulting role dealing with web customer experience, web analytics, or website monitoring
- Experience with web data analytics and web monitoring tools
- A unique balance of get-it-done and strategic planning, technical know-how, and storytelling
- Understanding of web network protocol, being able to analyze browser to server communications (HTTP/S)
- Principle knowledge of native app development and testing
- Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for serving clients
- Passionate commitment to quality and success
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Accept a minimum of 30% Central and South America travel, COVID permitting.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese a must.