Customer Growth Manager
Norwich Office | Full-time | Team Lead
SessionCam is looking for a Customer Growth Manager to join our Account Management team
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
- Overseeing & coordinating the delivery of key business projects which include the migration & onboarding of our customer websites to our recently launched new platform
- Continue to develop our best in class service delivery for existing customers
- Lead the newly created SessionCam Key Account Support team which includes 2 customer account executive who manage the day to day relationships with our key clients
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery of major onboarding projects for the business including the migration of 600 websites of one of our key accounts to a newly launched platform
- Lead weekly client calls providing project updates for clients
- Develop best practice reporting processes which give clients clarity of project progress
- Bridge the gap between the account management and customer / technical support
- Working closely with SessionCam insight teams to ensure briefs are being completed to high standards and reporting output for our clients exceed expectations
- Manage and oversee the customer satisfaction and feedback process for the account management team
What you will need
- Excellent project management skills.
- Great communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Able to work under own steam and also as part of a wider team.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Project management in a client facing role
- Knowledge of SessionCam, other CRO tools and Analytics software
- Confident user of G: Suite Apps
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel to support reporting
- Some of our clients are based in the US and as a result, sometimes there is a requirement to be on calls outside of the standard 9.00-17.30 working hours. We are very flexible with hours and once up to speed we are open to a level of home-working (if appropriate)
CRM software usage