Partner Marketing Manager
New York Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
The Partner Marketing Manager will be the orchestrator for marketing planning and execution with our global partner ecosystem and relevant internal stakeholders. You will collaborate to design and implement marketing strategies that support individual business plans with strategic partners, while also working to scale marketing support across the entire ecosystem. The ideal candidate builds strong relationships, creates compelling value propositions, and can deliver results across a broad spectrum of marketing channels and tactics.
As the Partner Marketing Manager, you'll be promoting business with our global technology and go-to-market partners and will work closely with colleagues across marketing, partners and sales -- in addition to our partner organizations -- to drive meaningful revenue for the business through our partner ecosystem.
What You Will Do
- Develop discrete data-driven marketing plans in conjunction with Glassbox partner managers and strategic partners
- Implement marketing plans and optimize performance across various channels and tactics
- Work with Product Marketing to develop joint value propositions and create co-branded content to attract, engage and convert prospects
- Collaborate with Glassbox marketing to integrate partners value propositions across the full set of marketing programs
- Develop scalable approaches to supporting partners of various types and levels
- Cultivate relationships and champion the Glassbox brand with our partners
- Create a regular cadence of communications with partners to ensure they are informed and engaged with Glassbox
- Manage MDF budget from allocation to execution
- Regularly report on partner marketing performance and pipeline/revenue impact
- 3-5 years of marketing experience focused on partner marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Proven experience in building positive and productive relationships with partners
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and tactics, including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Marketo, email marketing, digital/social marketing, events and webinars, etc.
- Team player with experience coordinating across different teams including business development, sales, and marketing
- Excellent communication and program management skills
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Positive and creative self-starter with a strong track record of designing, executing and optimizing partner marketing program