Customer Success Manager
Norwich Office | Full-time | Entry-level
SessionCam is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by
creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
- Creating and configuring product trials, pilots and full ‘client setups’ for all new enterprise clients and online paying clients
- First Line product, service and technical support
- Ensuring clients’ accounts are running as planned throughout their contract
- Supporting clients to help them get the greatest possible benefits from their investment in Glassbox
- Working with the Sales teams to prepare Proof of Value demonstrations of Glassbox on potential client’s websites. An understanding of how websites and work and how they are built will help with this activity
- Working with clients to help them implement Glassbox on their website, and to configure that account within the Glassbox administration console
- Training clients to use Glassbox – normally via screen share, occasionally face-to-face for some UK clients
- Proactively ensuring SessionCam continues to work well for clients, and identify potential issues and areas for deeper integration between Glassbox and clients is working well
- First-line and second-line support to clients, via webchat, email, or phone. Helping clients with a range of questions ranging from simple re-configuration or admin tasks, through to initial diagnosis of issues with SessionCam recording or replay
What You Will Need
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience – preferably support of software or SaaS
- Written and verbal communication skills to talk with clients – could be marketing, sales, e-commerce, digital, finance or technical teams at the client
- Understanding of technical side of website build – to allow engaged conversations with clients and initial high-level diagnosis of problems (no need coding or website development experience, although could be an advantage)
- Multitasking (lots of support requests active at any one time)
- Attentional to detail – configuration of SessionCam account has to be accurate and correct